This week end I started another ratkin cavalry. I also let the 3d printer on for more than 9 hours. Army rebasing is in progress! Finally I painted Zaporavo.
Today I added a second layer of diluted white glue on the base to seal the rocks on the base. While the glue was drying I initiated the 3D printing of the infantry regiment base and I also started to debase the miniatures I get in the massive darkness ratling enemies box. I'll mix them with some game workshop storm troops and clan warriors to build 2 Horde of shock-troops. Painting will have to homogenize the 3 model types into 1 coherent horde.
Today I painted one of the many converted Rat Ogors I had from the "Spire of Dawn" warhammer box I bought. It is almost finished, I only have to tweak some details and add some metallic layers... coming soon. It will be part of a Brutte horde for my Ratkin army.
Comments
Post a Comment