Dodouce - Daily baldy worded news about miniature games
Daily Hobby Update
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Today I mainly drybrushed the green smoke. I chose this color to be consistant with the remaining of my ratkin army as the miniature will act as a demonspawn until my Vermin Lord get ready to met the board.
This week end I started another ratkin cavalry. I also let the 3d printer on for more than 9 hours. Army rebasing is in progress! Finally I painted Zaporavo.
I'm pretty satisfied of the result I got with my regiment multibase, however there still some visible lines caused by the 3D printing process. I'll try to use liquid green stuff on the next multibase I printed today :
Today I painted one of the many converted Rat Ogors I had from the "Spire of Dawn" warhammer box I bought. It is almost finished, I only have to tweak some details and add some metallic layers... coming soon. It will be part of a Brutte horde for my Ratkin army.
Comments
Post a Comment