Daily Hobby Update

I played a 2000 point training game against Kentx to prepare next Rotomagus.  I was previously using mainly Brutte as domage dealer. I will not anymore. I tested Shocktroops for the very first time and felt in love ! ( Okay I did some math before including them and they did exactly what I was hoping for - kicking ass ). I used some proxy, I now have to paint some appropriately...

We played the scenario 4 of the Clash of King book which requires to hold the table center. Mission complete, at the end of the turn 5 it became obvious that no dwarf would survive to the end of the turn 6 - a Greater Earth Elemental, an Ironclad regiment and 3 character were remaining, with 3 of them wavered. At this point the sum of the ratkin lost were a Brutte horde and some Vermintides...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Hobby Update

Hobby Update

Daily Hobby Update